Buds and Blooms daycare program will allow your child to explore, learn and most importantly have fun in a safe environment. We believe in developing the whole child by meeting their social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs so they can learn and grow every day. Because children develop at different rates and ages we offer a program for all ages and abilities.
Infants and toddlers:
- A safe, nurturing environment to begin exploring and making new discoveries including:
- Lots of personal attention and interaction
- Infants in our care will nap and rest as needed
- Tummy time to help strengthen their necks
- Interaction with picture books and photo cards
- Practice standing and walking with direct supervision
- A balance of playtime and learning throughout the day which includes:
- A morning activity board where we discussed:
- Letter of the day
- Color of the day
- And the Leader for the day is chosen
- Circle time for reading, flash cards, puzzles and games including letter and number recognition
- School time specific for learning to write letters, numbers, names and words
- Learning centers for small group activities where children select from a variety of activities
- Outdoor time: children will go out to the playground daily as long as weather permits. During the warmer months children will go out both in the morning and in the afternoon.
Buds and Blooms Daycare is committed to making this first transition away from home easy and comfortable for you and your child. We strive to equip our children with the tools to succeed and to help them develop a passion for learning.